General Return Policy
Our general return policy allows for the return of many products in new, unopened condition when returned in a timely matter. However, many products we sell are not returnable. EDMO makes every effort possible to inform customers at the time of purchase that an item being purchased may be a "non-returnable" item.
Reasons a product may not be acceptable for return include, but are not limited to:
- Special Order Items
- Lost or "Broken" Traceability
- Items Sold as Non-Returnable
- Computer-Based Products
- Programmed Items
- Time Sensitive Items
- Outdated Items
- Used Items
- Damaged Items
- Opened Items
- Alterations to original MFG packaging (i.e writing or other labeling on packaging)
Please do not use the MFG packaging as the return shipping carton. Place item(s) in another package to ensure the MFG packaging is not damaged in transit.
Returns received back to EDMO in “less than as received condition” are subject to a restock fee. If an item has been opened, please do not attempt to repackage, reseal, or tape product.
These policies are in place so that when any customer purchases an item from EDMO, they can be assured they're receiving new, unopened products—unless otherwise specified. All installation products are fully traceable and certified.
FAA Approved Aircraft Parts:
Rules for FAA-certified aircraft parts such as TSO, PMA, etc.
- Returns are only approved for items in "new" condition. Packaging must be unopened, original and intact, containing no additional markings or broken seals.
- Returns are only approved if there were no "special terms or conditions" agreed to at the time of order prohibiting a return.
- All returns require a Form 8130 issued by returning agency to validate item is new, unused, and eligible for restocking at EDMO.
- If an item is returned with a Form 8130 stating "New and Unused" BUT is not returned in "new" condition, a restocking fee of 30% will apply. These returned items will then be sold as "Yellow Tagged", repackaged, and discounted.
- Used items cannot be returned.