- Densitometer test function
- Measures of AC capacitance fuel probes
- Simulates capacitance values for calibration of indicators
- Simulates the capacitance of compensator to allow substitution of compensator or testing with dry tanks
- Performs cable-integrity tests with integrated Meg-Ohmmeter
- Tested and approved for use in any function with fuel in tanks
Fuel Quantity Interface Unit With Densitometer | Boeing 737 FQIS
Call for Pricing
Call us at (800) 235-3300 to purchase.
The PSD737-2 interface unit is used with the PSD60-2R Fuel Quantity Test Set and Boeing 737 to measure the AC capacitance of aircraft's fuel system. Includes densitometer test capability.
No product specifications currently available.
Notice: EDMO Distributors, Inc. has made every effort to verify the accuracy of the codes, classifications, and part approvals listed in accordance with the Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Defense and Federal Aviation Administration. EDMO Distributors, Inc. does not assume responsibility for errors or omissions. This listing is subject to change without notice.
Warning to Exporters: EDMO Distributors, Inc. does not assume responsibility for errors with any of the Schedule B Commodity Codes or Export Control Classification Numbers in this listing. It is the Exporter's responsibility to research and supply the correct codes and classifications for the product to be exported. Some products may require an Export License in order to be exported.