- Controls single 7.5A circuit
- Equipped with ring lug terminals
- Solderless crimp ring connectors and reference panel label included
- Simple installation process equipped for a multitude of applications
- Solid-state device with efficient, compact design
- Fully self-contained with no separate control modules
- No requirement for heat sinks due to negligible heat production
- Controls standard incandescent, halogen, high-intensity LED lights, pre-inverter electroluminescent strips, pre-inverter UMA lighting, Nulites, and cabin glare shield LED strips
- FAA, STC, and PMA approved, RTCA/DO-160E Qualified
MicroDim Dimmer Control Unit | 5-35V, 7.5A, Ring Terminals, L-11 Option
MFR#: 9100-001-I OPT L-11
Call for Pricing
Call us at (800) 235-3300 to purchase.
The MicroDim control unit is the perfect option for controlling lighting and instrument panels in new or existing aircraft. This fully self-contained controller works with incandescent and LED lights, pre-inverter electroluminescent strips, Nulite systems, and more without the need for separate control modules. At just over an ounce the device is very light and produces a negligible amount of heat so that heavy heat sinks are not needed.
Model 9100-001-I OPT L-11 uses ring connectors with 7.5A max current and 11mm long bushing.
Panel label 1.6 in. diameter
Control unit: 0.90 x 3.06 x 0.90 in.
37.5 Watts @5 VDC each channel
90 Watts @12 VDC each channel
210 Watts @28 VDC each channel
262 Watts @35 VDC each channel
12 to 35 VDC
0 to 12/35 VDC
0 to 7.5 A
-30°C to +65°C
FAA PMA STC SA01800SE
Notice: EDMO Distributors, Inc. has made every effort to verify the accuracy of the codes, classifications, and part approvals listed in accordance with the Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Defense and Federal Aviation Administration. EDMO Distributors, Inc. does not assume responsibility for errors or omissions. This listing is subject to change without notice.
Warning to Exporters: EDMO Distributors, Inc. does not assume responsibility for errors with any of the Schedule B Commodity Codes or Export Control Classification Numbers in this listing. It is the Exporter's responsibility to research and supply the correct codes and classifications for the product to be exported. Some products may require an Export License in order to be exported.