- Solid-state circuits and LCD display for low power consumption and high reliability
- Battery-powered for complete portability and ease of maintenance
- Lightweight aluminum case has hinged compartment in lid for test lead storage
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces
- Push-button "extended range" switch permits readings up to 9,999 pf or 10,000 megohms - over-range indication on LCD
- Tested and approved for use in any function with fuel in tanks; battery power eliminates need for voltage (safety) checks
AC Capacitance Fuel Quantity Test Set | Military Version
Call for Pricing
Call us at (800) 235-3300 to purchase.
12 lb (55.44
12 x 6 x 9 in (30.5 x 15.2 x 22.9 cm)
0.1 to 1,999 pf or 1 to 19,999 pf in "extended range"
0.1 to 19,999 megohms (auto-ranging)
Capacitance Simulation Range
15 pf to 8,000 pf
15 pf to 1,000 pf
-20°C to 55°C
-51°C to 71°C
Notice: EDMO Distributors, Inc. has made every effort to verify the accuracy of the codes, classifications, and part approvals listed in accordance with the Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Defense and Federal Aviation Administration. EDMO Distributors, Inc. does not assume responsibility for errors or omissions. This listing is subject to change without notice.
Warning to Exporters: EDMO Distributors, Inc. does not assume responsibility for errors with any of the Schedule B Commodity Codes or Export Control Classification Numbers in this listing. It is the Exporter's responsibility to research and supply the correct codes and classifications for the product to be exported. Some products may require an Export License in order to be exported.